Find answers to common questions below, and contact us if you have any additional questions.Where can I get B-S UK product pricing?How do I determine shipping, handling and delivery delivery charges?Can I specify a delivery date for my order?
The weight stack on my home gym is sticking, what can I do?
How often should I replace the cables on my Body-Solid machine?Who can I contact to have my gym equipment installed or serviced?
Where can I get Body-Solid product pricing?
Body-Solid UK lists the recommended retail price on each product page of this website. Prices are subject to change and you may contact Body Solid UK for the most up to date pricing of any given product.Back to TopHow do I determine shipping, handling and delivery charges?
B-S UK Delivery charges are as follows:
- Free delivery to all destinations located within the UK mainland* including Wales and Scotland
- Minimum order value for Free Delivery is £100.00 (inclusive of VAT)
- Orders below £50.00 will be subject to a small order handling charge of £10.00.
- Orders between £50.00 and £100.00 will be subject to a small order handling charge of £7.50.
- Goods are normally despatched within seven to ten working days**
- Use our online Order Tracker showing up-to-the-minute details of your order at any time!
* Excludes deliveries to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Northern Ireland, IOW, Offshore and Channel Islands
** Applicable to all items available from stock Back to TopCan I specify a delivery date for my order?
Yes, simply state on checkout, that you want your order delivered on a specific day (provided the required date is in line with our typical delivery timescales) and we will do the rest.
Saturday deliveries in most regions of the UK are available but would be subject to an additional delivery surcharge. Back to TopThe weight stack on my home gym is sticking, what can I do?
Clean the guide rods with an alcohol based cleaner, then lubricate them with silicone or teflon spray. Also, check all cables to make sure they are not damaged and are properly positioned over the pulleys.Back to TopHow often should I replace the cables on my Body-Solid machine?
You should inspect the cabling periodically. If there is noticeable wear on the cables or the coating is coming off, it is time to replace the cables. Back to Top Who can I contact to have my gym equipment installed or serviced?
You may contact BS-UK on 0871 200 2477 with details of the product(s) who require install or servicing. Please note that B-S UK only cover in-home installations, repairs and service to locations within the London postal area and London Home Counties. Back to Top